Thursday, December 22, 2011

Neuromuscular junction

The neuromuscular junction is the site where an axon and a muscle fiber meet.  Nic, Brianna, Katy, Gena and myself, created this video to demonstrate the function of the junction, haha that rhymed!  To be perfectly honest it's not my favorite project, I feel we fell a little short on what we had in mind.  We had several ideas at the beginning of the project but not all of them translated very well to film.  We ended up with a simple drawing film.  Unfortunately, our editing program also fell a little flat and not everything we wanted, effects wise, was able to be produced.  However, I think our group is now quite able to tell you exactly what the neuromuscular junction is and what it looks like.  Here's a link to our work.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spj60iQ_qjc&feature=youtu.be
I would also like to give props to Nic Libby for being so persistant with youtube!  Couldn't have done it without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment